Create a three-dimensional SolidWorks model of the Penn logo. Save your model file as "101-Teaser-Crest-PennKey" and submit it via Canvas before the start of your studio session.
1. Figure out how to bring the image file into SolidWorks.
2. Learn about splines.
3. Separate different geometry into different sketches.
4. Investigate offset entities.
5. Learn how to name items in your feature tree to keep things organized.
6. Realize that some of this is up to your creative interpretation, so everyone's part will look a bit different.
P.S. Fully defining splines is very difficult, so it is OK if your sketches for this teaser are blue.